Copper Canyon Tax and Accounting Services is passionate about helping small businesses thrive. In order to provide the best help for our clients we combine several of our key tax and accounting services into a monthly, flat fee service package know as Business Concierge Service. We provides this all-inclusive service to small businesses in Tucson and southern Arizona. With ever-changing tax laws and payroll compliance, it’s more important than ever to seek guidance from a trusted, knowledgeable adviser.
In addition to our Business Concierge Service we offer payroll service, individual income tax preparation and tax planning, and Social Security consulting.
Business Concierge Service
Our business concierge package is based on five core services: bookkeeping, payroll, tax planning, tax return preparation and business consulting. Consider this your tax “fastpass” as you move to the front of the line anytime the tax code changes. Your business will be the first to know about the changes and how they affect your business. You’ll hear about tax law changes from a tax expert, not a news reporter.
Schedule Your Discovery appointment today
Our qualified staff will assist you with:
- Full service bookkeeping: Bookkeeping may include accounts payable and accounts receivable, entry of all transactions into checking, credit card & loan accounts, reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, monthly sales tax reporting, and prepared financial statements.
- Full service payroll: Payroll includes all types of compensation, retirement and insurance deductions, sick and vacation pay, direct deposit or signature ready paychecks, new hire reporting, workers compensation audits, quarterly and annual tax filings, W-2’s.
- Tax planning: Tax planning is an essential element of the tax preparation process. By making tax planning part of your overall strategy, you can use our experience and access to current new developments in the tax laws to minimize both your current and future tax liabilities.
- Tax preparation: Tax laws change every year and what was true in the past is not necessarily valid in the current year. Keeping up with the changes and knowing how to apply those changes can be a daunting and time consuming chore. We spend over 100 hours each year studying new law, new regulations, and reading tax court cases to put us in the best position to advise our clients.
- Business Consulting: We gauge our worth by the personal and business successes of our clients. We can help your business identify areas negatively affecting profitability and growth and develop solutions that are practical and technically sound. In addition to acting as a sounding board for management, we provide comprehensive, flexible strategies that address the issues affecting your business.